Wedding Package Pricing
Finding a wedding photographer can be one of the most stressful parts of wedding planning. We’re here to make that easy on you. I could go on and tell you that wedding photography is a passion and that “I love my job” but I won’t. Every photographer is going to give you that spill.
My spill? We’re Bill and Melanie. We’re a husband and wife photography team. We’re madly in love and we’ve been where you’re at so we truly recognize and respect how special this day is to you. We have two beautiful little girls that mean the world to us. We only book two weddings per month, so we fill up fast.
Our Day ($1,300):
Our most popular package designed specifically for those that want digital images. Includes a complimentary engagement session and all your images ** on DVD or USB drive.
- Rehearsal coverage
- High Resolution disc of all your images **. Includes print release .
- All images ** will be hosted on our site. You , your friends and family can order prints at a discounted cost. Quality prints at *mart prices. Example: My normal 8×10 price is 15 dollars. Our current price on an 8×10 is around $2.00
The Honeymoon ($2,200)
Luxurious album – a memory you can touch.
- Everything from the “Our Day” package.
- A custom designed 10×10 Kiss wedding album. These luxurious leather covered albums make sweet love to your hands when you hold them. Yeap – they are that awesome.
Add a Bridal Boudoir Session ($250)
The gift your husband will appreciate for years to come.
- Must be purchased with any above package.
- You’re responsible for booking and paying for the hotel room – or we can do it in our home studio.
- You’re responsible for hair and make up.
- All images ** in High Resolution delivered on USB thumb drive with copy right release.
- All images ** hosted on PRIVATE website gallery where you can order prints AT cost.
** All images – this means all images the photographer deems are presentable. Although we may take over 1,500 photographs at a wedding, several will be of the same pose to ensure no blinking etc. These duplicates and other images that are out of focus may be “culled” out and not presented on the final images disc. You can generally expect to receive around 800 images from your event.